Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week of July 25 - 31, 2011

 

 

     SEWING GRANNY  

.•*¨)¸.•*¨)... I am a correctional officer and a grandmother. I took up sewing a number of years ago when I started working nights.
At first they were given as gifts, then all my family had quilts and it was getting very expensive, so I started selling a few to people at work.
.•*¨)¸.•*¨)... I really like to sew especially hand stitching. I now place some of my items at craft stores here on consignment but really like to sell my items personally.
.•*¨)¸.•*¨)... I make a number of different items - quilts, baby bibs & burp pads, aprons, placemats to name a few.
Custom service,...
.•*¨)¸.•*¨)... WELCOME TO MY SHOP .•*¨)¸.•*¨)...
http://www.etsy.com/people/sewinggranny

1 comment:

  1. I love the feature article on this shop. :-)

    She uses the most interesting fabrics in her work.

    ReplyDelete