Tuesday, August 2, 2011

December 28, 2010

Okay, so here I am two days after Christmas and well....yeah, I fell off the wagon. As in lost the trail and had to get the GPS to find it, lol. But I am not discouraged and I'm not giving up. Today is a beautiful new day. I sent my daughter back to school/job/apartment last night, told my 3 boys that was the last night of crazy sleeping hours and weird meal combinations (lasagna, summer sausage, swiss cheese and coleslaw - yikes!) and today we return to our goals and plans. My All-Year Resolutions include:
1) Step up water intake to 96 oz per day
2) Add 70 minutes to work out (that's 10 minutes per day)
3) Add tutoring program to kid's academic routine
4) Donate 10 bags worth of "stuff" from our home per quarter (jan/feb/march, apr/may/june, etc)
5) Salad for lunch or dinner at least 5x per week. Thank goodness I like salads, lol
6) Get back to cooking home meals and after school snacks
Invited my ex to celebrate the New Year with us on New Year's Eve. He asked about it, so I'm sure his curiosity his getting the best of him. After the less than wonderful date last week, I was ready to throw in the towel. God says "be patient" and I'm trying. I will still keep him in my prayers, but maybe just change the wordage a bit.
My daughter just called to say she made to the bus station and she's just waiting on her ride! Amen and Hallelujah! Sending her cute little dog, Brody, to stay with my mom until we can ship him back to her. I'm going to miss the little critter though.
Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment