Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Social Media Thursday

These awesome images are from my Pinterest "Breathless" board.

What makes you speechless...takes the breath from you simply because it's beautiful, fantastical, inspiring....What makes your mouth drop open and your eyes open wide, like you did when you were a small child seeing holiday lights for the first time.....What makes you reach out, unconsciously, and hold his/her hand, so that you know someone special is sharing a special moment with you....What makes you....Breathless?





Pinterest is a great place to indulge your ultimate wish list. Go shopping, find a new book, read a blog, try something new, find a recipe...whatever. It's all there waiting to be pinned!

10 comments:

  1. Photos of dancers are so pretty, like I can feel the movement! Thank You for sharing! Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous. I love that feeling of having your breath taken away by beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movement of those dancers are amazing!

    dita

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful images! Those dance poses are so striking.

    Thanks for visiting and following - now I am your newest follower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pins! Very striking! This post was refreshing, I thought it would be an article about social media. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!

    I would have to say that hearing an amazing singing voice, usually during a Broadway production, makes me more breathless than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. I want that dress...err, I guess I need to get the body first! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I want that infinity pool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! The dancers are truly amazing and I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I am getting quite addicted to Pinterest myself.

    ReplyDelete