Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 8, 2012

Product of the Week 


Well, since I've been gone for so long, I have quite a few of these Tuesdays to make up. My challenge was to create 52 new items this year and I plan to meet that challenge. I have, by my calculations, and please feel free to correct me if I am misguided, eight Tuesdays to make up, so I will be doubling or tripling my Tuesday products until I catch up. Here are the listings for May 8th and March 13th ^_^!

"Sweetie, Baby, Pumpkin, Honey" Refining Sugar Scrub
"Fizzzzzzzzers" Bath Bombs

"Sweetie, Baby, Pumpkin, Honey Refining Sugar Scrub" - A refining and moisturizing shower scrub. This yummy smelling sugar scrub contains real pumpkin and honey to help bring a dewy glow to your skin. Can be used as a facial scrub as well.

"Fizzzzzzzzers" - Gentle exfoliating baking soda make these bath bombs double fun! Drop the whole bomb into the tub for effervescing fun or break off chunks (hammer not included) and savor the fizzz for several experiences. The bigger the piece, the longer the fizzzzzzzz! These are a limited edition item - available in Green Tea (green bag), Lake (blue bag), Pear (purple bag) and Vanilla (white bag). Each Fizzzzzzer is a whopping six and a half ounces!

How are you doing with your 2012 challenges?

6 comments:

  1. Great new products! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sugar scrub looks tasty :)
    And the fizzzzzers make me want to climb in a bath right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the pumpkin honey smells wonderful, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tip about breaking off chunks of the bath bombs! Very neat new products. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that pumpkin and honey scrub smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm pumpkin and honey...that's making me hungry! Must be time for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete