Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29, 2011

Wonderful Treasury Thursday
This week's treasury is inspired by "At Seventeen" by Janis Ian. I felt (and still feel sometimes) that I was one of those "brown-eyed girls" or an "ugly duckling girl" throughout my years in high school and college. So this song is very special to me. If you've never heard the song, it's posted first and then the "AT SEVENTEEN" treasury featuring some very talented Etsy artists.


L Delaney
Pieces By Emily
Ultra Betty
My Primitive Boutique
Petite Hermine
Viv Strauss
Susie Tenzer
Ana Ramirez Photo
Red Whisper

NineXMuse
BalletArt
Geek Girls At Heart
Crocheted by Charlene
Ashlyn Design
Laurie Breton
ToyStoryNutty

3 comments:

  1. Great treasury. You have found some talented artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful treasury - such wonderful items!
    I'm constantly amazed at all the talent out there :)

    ReplyDelete