Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 22, 2011

Yesterday was such a crazy emotional day. After having a gut wrenching cry early in the morning, I jumped into my Etsy teams discussions and got busy. Went down into the workshop and made some new items, prepped some others for shipping. Got a severe case of the sleepies and took a nap. Got up on the run, to get ready for kids to come home from school and then off to TaekwonDo. Stopped by an old friend's dance studio and she asked if I wanted to teach for her again. YES!!!!!!! Had a great ride home with the kids, singing Michael Jackson songs and other great oldies, like "Scrubs" by TLC. Now I'm up at midnight, typing this crazy rambling blog post. Yea, exactly.     I have no idea, but I wanted to do something before I went to bed.

See you through the screen.

Thought of You from Ryan J Woodward on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling much more better now. I don't like to cry in the morning but sometimes my mood when I just woke up is not so good.

    dita
    http://handmadenest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a day that started off badly ended up much better. I hope that by now you are feeling even better.

    Congratulations on the 23 pounds! That is an incredible loss. You are doing wonders for your health.

    I just started this journey myself and it's not as easy as it used to be! I've been looking for a widget to put on my blog to log my fitness minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for commenting on my blog. i'm following you too.

    ReplyDelete